Meet the 2022 Young SIOP awardees - Kimberly Raghubar

Hi there! For the coming weeks, our blog will be dedicated to our Young SIOP Award winners!

Please meet Kimberly Raghubar, YI from the United States, in her own words.


I earned my doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology – Neuropsychology Track at the University of Houston, in Houston, TX. I am an Assistant Professor in the Psychology Section within the Department of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children’s Hospital. Clinically, I practice as a pediatric neuropsychologist with expertise in hematology-oncology, having worked extensively with survivors of childhood leukemia and pediatric brain tumor. My research program is funded by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the National Institute of Nursing Research (NINR). Current studies focus on prevention, identification, and intervention for children at risk for developing neurocognitive late effects following treatment for cancer.  

Comments