Meet the SIOP YI Awardees 2019 – Rachel Tillery

Hi there! My name is Sarah and this week, our blog is again dedicated to our SIOP Young Investigator Award winners!

Please meet Rachel Tillery, YI from the USA, in her own words.


I am an Instructor-level faculty member within the Department of Psychology at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Prior to my faculty appointment, I completed a 1-year internship at Texas Children’s Hospital/Baylor College of Medicine and a 2-year Fellowship at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.

I am involved in both research and clinical efforts aimed at improving health-related quality of life outcomes among childhood cancer survivors. Currently, my research is focused on the successful transition off active cancer treatment, and how psychosocial factors during this transition impact the uptake of health behaviors.

Comments