Meet the SIOP YI Awardees 2020 - Shuvadeep Ganguly

Hi there! During the following weeks, our blog will be dedicated to our SIOP Young Investigator Award winners!

Please meet Shuvadeep Ganguly, YI from India, in his own words.


Hello everyone! I am Shuvadeep Ganguly from Kolkata, India. I completed my medical training in 2014 followed by speciality clinical training in paediatrics from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Presently, I am undergoing training as a clinical fellow in sub-speciality of Medical Oncology in the same institute.

My research interests include developing targeted therapy and immuno-oncology especially for childhood cancers, and also improving supportive care in oncology with special focus on developing countries. Currently, our team is working on evaluating role of mitochondria in paediatric leukaemia. We are also working on improving survivorship care in paediatric oncology at our centre under mentorship of Prof. Sameer Bakhshi. It is my aspiration to develop my career as a clinician-scientist to get further involved in translational research work.


Comments