Meet the SIOP YI Awardees 2020 - Nidhi Dhariwal

Hi there! During the following weeks, our blog will be dedicated to our SIOP Young Investigator Award winners!

Please meet Nidhi Dhariwal, YI from India in her own words.


Hi everyone! I am Dr. Nidhi Dhariwal from India. I received my medical training and post-graduation in pediatrics from Maulana Azad Medical College and Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. 

Pediatric oncology has always been my area of interest and to pursue the same, I joined the DM fellowship program at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 2018 and am in my 3rd year of residency. 

Treating children with cancer has been a very gratifying journey so far and their smiles make it worth the effort. Looking forward to connecting with you all at the Virtual SIOP 2020! Till then, stay safe everyone!


Comments